Fetal Monitor that we put forward is a smart, simple and sleek system for monitoring fetal activities during pregnancy. Featured with 5.7 LCD display screen to show fetal heart rate, it comes up with Fetal Movement marker, Toco Graph, In-Built Printer and Full Functional Remote. Such machine is designed to provide constant information of fetal heart rates, and has high flexibility of transferring timing from clinic to ward. Ideal for hospital and clinical purposes, the Fetal Monitor varies in models and configurations.
|Operating Temperature ||-10 to 60 oC |
|Application ||Clinical Purpose |
|Brand ||LIFEPLUS |
|Material ||SS |
|Power ||22 kW |
|Voltage ||220 V |
|Operating Humidity ||70-80% |
- Wide 5.7 " blue screen LCD, digital display and waveform oscilloscope of FHR and TOCO.
- Continuous monitoring of Foetal Heart Rate and Uterine Contraction (OP)
- User friendly interface with menu function settings, direct and ease-of-use
- Preset usual functions shortcut keys for convenient operation, self-define multi-event marks.
- Latest Uterine Contraction probe has the function of arousing the foetus during the monitoring course and can wake up the sleeping foetus through wireless remote control anytime.
- Built-in high-resolution thermal array printer with easy paper loading facility, paper empty auto detection alarm and printing head over-heating protection facility
- 7-chip impulse ultrasound transducer, configured with special heart rate reading algorithm to ensure correct and reliable foetal heart rate (FHR) measurement.
- Highly sensitive, wide scope pressure transducer ensures effective measurement of constriction pressure (TOCO).
- Fetal movement auto detection
- Signal intensity indication ensures transducer detecting position.
- Auto power failure protection and reliable rechargeable Li-ion battery can ensure continuous monitoring.
- RS485 or TCP/IP networks ensure convenient and easy hospital information management and data analysis of fetal central monitoring system
- High performance and self-adapting wide scope supply voltage design.
- Full functional remote control
- Display: wide 5.7” LCD screen
- Display content: FHR, uterine contraction
- Recorder: built in thermal printer
- Paper size: 112 mm*100 mm*160 P
- Audible and visual alarm: yes
- Built in lion battery
- Network Mode: RS485 mode
- Size and weight: 313 mm*251 mm*94 mm
- 28 kg
Fetal Heart Rate:
- Measuring Method: Pulse ultrasound Doppler
- Measuring Scope: 30 to 240 BPM
- Measuring tolerance: 1 BPM
- Fetal Heart rate graphic display: 50 to 240 BPM
- Ultrasound network frequency: 2 MHZ
Uterine contraction pressure:
- Measuring method: External measurement
- Measuring range: 0 to 100 units
- Auto Zero function: yes
Foetal Movement Record (Wireless):
- Detect Method: manually marked
- Wireless remote: control switch
- Calculates total movement
Advanced software for PC interface:
- Transfer real time data of foetal heart
- Record numeric data
- Saves all information
- Facility of printing
- User-friendly software